Breakfast recipe help!!

Options
JHM23
JHM23 Posts: 5 Member
I am tired of eating eggs for breakfast. Can anyone help me by providing healthy recipes for muscle building?

Replies

• SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Protein-rich foods, such as cheese, yogurt, dairy, meats, certain beans, etc, are great for aiding in muscle development. They're only beneficial, however, when combined with strength training.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I have 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt w/ .67 - .75 cup of Total Whole Grain cereal crumbled on top like granola, a side of fruit (usually strawberries or banana). Sometimes I stir in 2tbsp of PB2 peanut butter powder for extra protein. (Some people don't like it but I like it mixed in the yogurt. It tastes good to me!) That's close to 17g of protein for my breakfast.

How about some ham & cheese toasted on whole wheat bread or 1/2 a bagel?
  • Lovemywhy
    Lovemywhy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I make non instant organic oatmeal with coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, and fresh blueberries in it.
  • bradk14819
    Options
    English Muffin lightly toasted with Pan Fried Canadian Bacon (with or without olive oil), Peanut Butter, slices of Apple (prefer Granny Smith for this), & Flaxseed (I like to mix it in the peanut butter)...this is a nice flavorful sandwich.
  • marsandval
    marsandval Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Banana pancakes. Mash really well 1 banana, add it to 2 eggs that are mixed really well. It works best if you do it in a blender. Then just pour pancake size scoops into the frying pan and cook just like you would a pancake. We usually put a tbsp of yogurt on them.