Looking to lose 40 lbs, would love some friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm 21, almost 22. I'm 5'4 and weigh 173 pounds. I've never looked like I weighed that much but I always feel like it. I've always been self conscious. I'd love to add some people as friends to keep me motivated! Good luck to you all! :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me support. you can do this!!!!!
  • Crystal82588
    Crystal82588 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. Hopefully we can motivate each other!
  • chabela15
    Options
    I would love 2 join! I myself need 2 lose 30lbs
  • ilykecatz2014
    Options
    Hey I am having the same problem I'm 5'8 and 255 lbs I have recently put on the last 20 which I really want to loose but I have never really looked that heavy. I defiantly get the self conscious thing too. Did you want to help each other out?
  • afloressatx461
    Options
    My goal is 40 pounds as well!! We can do it, I just started 3 days ago. I'm 27, 5'8" and about 230 Lbs. Let's do it!!!
  • boriquaprp
    boriquaprp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday, feel free to add me. :) glad to meet you.
  • janlindeman17
    janlindeman17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can addme. Started my healthy journey in january. Weighed 258 today. Weighed 213. Im 5ft 6inand ave been overweight for years.thisis a hard journey but i try to keep motivated. En doing dr oz rapid weight loss its wonderful
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. My diary is open also.

I'm 5'7". Joined June 2014. Lost 39 lbs so far. Have 5 lbs to go to goal weight.
  • annagetshot
    annagetshot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am having the same problem I'm 5'8 and 255 lbs I have recently put on the last 20 which I really want to loose but I have never really looked that heavy. I defiantly get the self conscious thing too. Did you want to help each other out?

Sure!!
  • velizo92
    velizo92 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends too :) I'm looking to lose a good 40 pounds (being 5'2" and 160 lbs), let's help each other!