MFP killed my...

Options
.....water ice !!!!!!!!!!! I was like yeah lets have some water ice and I just put it down ( still in the wraping ) on my desk for 1 sec to reply to a comment and one thing led to another and after 20 minutes of checking my friends log's and comments and the forum part that I realized my cold joy was dead. T^T

Annyone had annything something like that happen to them ? =)

Replies

• Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You have to learn how to control the MFP impulses.
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lets see...MFP has killed my work productivity :laugh:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Lets see...MFP has killed my work productivity :laugh:

LOL mine too :laugh: :laugh:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    MFP killed my goal to be in bed by 11.30pm every night last week, just can't get off the forums and catching up with my friends progress!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ...killed by ability to sit quietly and watch TV without having my phone in my hand constantly on MFP!!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    ...killed by ability to sit quietly and watch TV without having my phone in my hand constantly on MFP!!

Oh yes, I've got my laptop on the arm of the sofa and watching TV at the same time.
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one ^^
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have lost all ability to stay on task at work as well...I have safety sheets piling up, folders to be put away, spreadsheets to be updated...and here I sit...
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    ^^^^ All of the above!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    mfp killed my TV time:angry:

my guilt free, I didn't know anybetter, eat what I want time:grumble:

my I am all alone with noone who understands my diet time:love::flowerforyou: :happy:
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My want for peanut butter, before MFP I was unaware of how many calories are in peanutbutter, not that I eat it all the time. So I had been using MPF for a while before I found out how bad peanut butter really is. I don't really miss it, just the reeces!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    ... 4 lbs of fat! YIPPEE!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    This might sound stupid, but what is water ice? Well whatever it is, I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy it! :(