Apartment friendly DVD workouts

Options
So I live in an apartment with neighbors below and I am looking for a DVD that would have a great workout without tons of leaping and jumping. Does anyone have any suggestions? I wanted to do Insanity, but with all the jumping around I am not sure how it would work in my building.

Replies

• Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Fit in Your Jeans by Friday by Kim Kardashian. It is more for toning your butt and thighs but it really gets your heart rate going. I love it!
  • thomasbf
    thomasbf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Jillian's Yoga Meltdown OR No more Trouble Zones.
  • charlihess
    charlihess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would looove to know the same thing! I do not think my neighbors would enjoying hearing my bang about the apartment!!
  • jamievolner
    jamievolner Posts: 35
    Options
    I live in a small place and I use Leslie Sansone's DVD's Walk Away The Pounds
  • zumba_gal
    zumba_gal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    zumba isnt bad!! no jumping going on there!!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Any kind of yoga or pilates DVD's don't have jumping around :-)
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fit in Your Jeans by Friday by Kim Kardashian. It is more for toning your butt and thighs but it really gets your heart rate going. I love it!

Which one do you have ? Ultimate body scult, amazing abs or butt blasting cardio step ?
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I do Jodi Stolove's Chair Dancing.
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    I love the Walk Away the Pound DVD's. I did the 3 mile walk to day and burned 678 calories in 45 minutes.l I use the DVD's on the days I don't make it to the gym .
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    definitely any yoga/pilates work out...maybe Zumba? I dont believe that involves any jumping
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansome Walk Away the Pounds is a good one..

Also, Denise Austin Blast Away the Fat doesnt have too much jumping..a bit of bouncing...but not jumping except for the burpees...
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds is my DVD workout of choice. I do the 3 mile followed by the 1 mile.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'd say just get a good playlist and dance!
    It burns just as many calories for me. :D
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Which one do you have ? Ultimate body scult, amazing abs or butt blasting cardio step ?

Butt blasting cardio. I didn't even know she had more, I might have to look into those.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam - just do it low impact
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I also live in a flat, so I have this big shagpile rug which I do any vaguely jumping-around stuff on. I think it absorbs a lot of impact and makes it quieter for downstairs. As far as DVDs go I would suggest finding one with a gym ball as they rarely involve any impact moves.