Lost 60LBS using My Fitnesspal. Happy to help out :)

Options
2»

Replies

• rickorford
    rickorford Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    duckyruth wrote: »
    In addition Mr. Rick:

I need to add after lay off am now on work comp med leave (a long story) so can have knee fixed & fighting my way thru "your obese" phase but presently can't yet take a job. Do have my eyes on the market for when it comes time I have to find one. But will keep your suggestion in mind. You'd think I'd be happy not working & take it like a sabatical. I guess it's time to do that. Just on an emotional roller coaster but ready to get over grieving the loss of my 30 yr stint job.

So realizing I'm facing a knee replacement & need to lose weight for that, I also need to lose weight for myself.

I will check back tomorrow & thanks.

Anyone wanting to friend me I'm game & am looking for help & all that can be offered in all areas.

Looks like you have some tough challenges ahead- but the fact you are here is a great first step and so I'm sure you can get through it I'm sure!

The good news is that you can loose weight on diet alone, though I'll be the first to admit it's tougher to do without exercise.

If there is any questions about your diet, I'd be happy to offer up any advise, just let me know! :)
  • duckyruth
    duckyruth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will think about that & get back to you. Do you use a scale to weigh your food/portions? Grams or iz if you do? How often do you weigh yourself? Tomorrow....
  • kellscz
    kellscz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    rickorford wrote: »
    I haven't finished yet. But I am active 6 days a week (4 days in the gym) and try to eat well. The single biggest thing I leaned was to not eat too little. Crazy huh?

This is what I could be doing!