Nutrition help please

Options
Hey I'm 21 years old 6'2ft 86kgs not to sure about my body fat, I'm a bit above average in shape for my height I would say but I do have a bit of fat on my core/chest area.

I been training the last 10 weeks but stupidly I bulked thinking a lot of the fat would turn to muscle although I did gain some mass I gained more fat obviously.

I go to Europe in 2 weeks so I'll be doing a lot of walking site seeing ect.
I'll be there for 6 months, obviously it's not going to be cheap and I'll be on a budget, I'll still go to the gym where it is cheap but I would love to do bodyweight training as well.

I don't really want to get any bigger I would like to have a body like a gymnast/ sprinter.

So basically as my training I want to do 5 days a week in the gym or 5 days doing bodyweight at a park or something then 2 days doing HIIT sprints to help burn the fat plus get a athlete look.

My biggest concern is my diet I came up with this

Breakfast: 90grams out, 1 cup berries, 1 scoop whey protein, 6 egg whites

Snack: 145grams chicken breast, 225grams cooked jasmine rice/ caus caus, 20mls sauce

Lunch: 145 gram steak, 6 oz white potato, 1 cup broccoli

Snack 2: same as snack 1

Workout: 1 scoop of any pre work out
During workout: 1 scoop gentec p2p
Post workout: 1.5 scoops hydro whey

Dinner: 170 chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus, 1 cup mixed veg

Before bed: 3 scoops casein custard

Would that be ok? Or is that not enough? Would all my walking site seeing and HIIT burn to many calories.

A simple yes or no is fine.

Cheers for your answers.

Replies

• rocardy
    rocardy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Best advice I enter took, I got a nutritionist/trainer. It ended up that I was taking in to many carbs and not doing enough HIIT. I'm not sure how thing work where you are at but here in America the majority of places will give a free consultation. Good luck.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Are you going to have access to berries, potatoes, . . . The same foods that you are eating now even though you will be in places that might not have the exact some things? Have you built some flexibility into your plan?
  • dc_antonio12
    Options
    No I haven't added any flexibility as of yet, but I am sure they have them all over Europe as I have been there before
  • Sayadewa
    Sayadewa Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 24 years and i'm also over weight. I too need Nutrition dieting to reduce the extra. I want to get in to a good shape can one suggest me a effective nutrition diet.

http://www.the-gshplaza.sg/