Favorite/Bizarre Food Combos?!

Options
Hellllllo!

Just curious to see what fun and interesting food combos you guys like! One of my strange guilty pleasures is cucumbers and peanut butter (which is kind of like pickles and pb?)...

:D

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I love pickle slices in my Wendy's chocolate frosty. I get 3 side orders of pickles and plop them in. Ugh! Heaven, I tell ya!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I like Jamaican beef patties with vanilla iced cream.

I did it as a kid, who knows why....kids do things that make no sense at all...decided it was good, and that was that.

ETA: Just thinking about it...I really love hamburger with a milkshake...and thats super common! So what really is the difference between that and eating meat with ice cream? Am I rationalizing here? Or does that make sense lol
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese and Pickles...and I love popcorn on top of ice cream too
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I love a sandwich with blueberry jam, a fried egg and spinach. Apart from that, I don't think I've got any super crazy habits!
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    A sandwhich with butter and ketchup. Lol to me it isn't that weird (I put ketchup on everything salty) but the rest of my family thinks I'm crazy.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    My trainer thinks one of my go to breakfasts-- cottage cheese and pumpkin puree -- is super weird.

On another thread, someone on my friend list brought up baked potatoes with cottage cheese, and that was thought to be weird. I've been making twice baked potatoes that way for years. Not weird to me!
  • thelittlecharacter
    thelittlecharacter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Pretzel sticks, mozarella cheese, and apple slices together #nomnomnom
  • ms6serenity
    Options
    I like crumpets toasted with salsa and Parmesan cheese....

I also enjoy eating raw veggies dipped in hot sauce. I don't see this as weird but everybody around me does?

• Linvala
    Linvala Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mustard on toasted bread. I got it from my dad but he would add onions to his.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Linvala wrote: »
    Mustard on toasted bread. I got it from my dad but he would add onions to his.

Mustard onion sandwiches are amazing....I grew up eating those lol I don't eat them much now, but it's my favorite toppings on a burger too.

We were poor growing up and didn't have much meat, so we found other ways to make food awesome lol.

Most of the things we eat are weird to others since we actually cook versus opening a jar of this can of that and a bag of crap and calling it dinner lol. If we are going to have guests that stay with us, I always have to buy different food. My fridge, freezer, and cupboards are cram packed, but it's not what most people eat on a regular basis nowadays. They open doors and ask where the "real" food is lol
  • juliafromrf
    juliafromrf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    pumpkin seed oil on vanilla ice cream
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I can literally add hot chettos to anything I eat
  • lvela0906
    lvela0906 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Red vines with pb or crackers with cheddar cheese and pb. Basically anything with pb is a good idea!
  • cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast with tabasco. It gives it a smokey heat that is absolutely delicious. :9
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm notorious for dipping fresh fries into vanilla ice cream or milkshake.
  • jackstraw67201
    jackstraw67201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A glass 3/4 full of Guinness ale. Add 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drink a little bit of heaven on a hot summer day.
  • fastmomonthego158
    fastmomonthego158 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oreos and water, pb and pickels, cottage cheese and burritos, and salsa and tuna
  • fastmomonthego158
    fastmomonthego158 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh also peanuts in my cola