30 Pounds Lost!

Options
gardenbird
gardenbird Posts: 29 Member
I started MFP on January 1 this year and I hit my 30 pound weight loss today! I will tell you that parts of it have been a real struggle but I will win! I am now in my 50's and enough is enough! I have a long "weigh" (pun intended LOL) to go but one day and one meal at a time! I wish health and success to you all!

Replies

• leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is a lot since Jan!! How did you do it? Good for you.
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I started on 5th Jan and I hit the big 30 yesterday. How much more do you want to lose? x
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done U - Keep it up
  • gardenbird
    gardenbird Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have been watching sodium mostly and trying to stay within calorie range. Portion control has been a big thing with me. I am shocked at some packages I thought were one serving actually have several and sodium is in EVERYTHING! I have way more to go but I am taking it one meal and one day at a time so I don't get overwhelmed!
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm in my 50s too and it does seem to get harder, but stick with it and, as you say, take one day at a time.
  • Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And yes, sodium is insidious - it's everywhere!!!
  • missylou9
    Options
    Wow. Great job!!! I started the weight loss journey Jan 1 as well but only with MFP approx 3 weeks ago. I lost 10 pounds in January and nothing since
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • BeckyGor05
    BeckyGor05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing loss! I started the same time and have lost just over 20 pounds. It's hard to stay motivated at times but it's slowly starting to pay off. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!