3.5lbs down after week one!

Options
Okay so I have been working out for about a month straight and just started using my fitness pal faithfully for one week now and I am down 3.5lbs Whoo hoo finally the scale is going in the right direction. Menopause sucks.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!!
  • ChrissiesWorld
    Options
    Good job!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. If u work the program, the program really works. Keep up the good work.
  • Treetop317
    Options
    Yay for you!!! Go girl!!! I'm in the same boat of menopause, topped with thyroid issues. I've tried everything... Even worked out faithfully 4 times a week. Stayed the same. Now after my first week, I'm down 4 pounds! I am thrilled!!!
  • ayelizzie
    ayelizzie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi you are both doing great. May I join you just weighed in week 1and I have lost my target of 2lb. I'm post menopause and have arthritis so it's great to see this working. Feeling good.
  • ayelizzie
    Options
    Okay so I have been working out for about a month straight and just started using my fitness pal faithfully for one week now and I am down 3.5lbs Whoo hoo finally the scale is going in the right direction. Menopause sucks.[/quote]

• ayelizzie
    Options
    Hmm I was just trying out the quote button to see what happened. Well now I know. Does anyone know an easy way to come back to this post? Seems to me we have things in common.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!