P90X3 Journey

Options
My girlfriend and I are starting P90X3 to take our value of living to new heights =) we want to achieve and invite anyone that is experienced, getting ready and of course in this journey to join this conversation,
Hope to hear from you,
Hopefully one day,
-The future coach Anthony

Replies

• Sammbep
    Sammbep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm going to start P90X3 also, on Monday, it'll be nice to be in contact to support each other in this journey. I sent a FR.
  • jsnyder320
    jsnyder320 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I also will be starting the p90x3 on Monday.
  • NeishaMood
    NeishaMood Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi is there a p90x3 journey group?
  • tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will be starting P90x3 also. please add me.
  • NeishaMood
    NeishaMood Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined p90x3 group called Operation Fitness
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My wife and I just started week 4 of X3. We are part of an amazing support group on Facebook if anyone is interested.

If anyone has any questions I am here and happy to help.
  • Ashleyhap
    Ashleyhap Posts: 14
    Options
    My husband and I are starting next Monday :) I'll add y'all!
  • Ashleyhap
    Ashleyhap Posts: 14
    Options
    My wife and I just started week 4 of X3. We are part of an amazing support group on Facebook if anyone is interested.

If anyone has any questions I am here and happy to help.

Interested in the fb group!
  • jsnyder320
    Options
    Completed Day1 workout. Wasn't as bad as I thought. I sweated a lot and my heart rate was up. If I had better balance and core strength I would have burned a lot more calories. Ready for Day 2!
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job jsnyder. The balance and core strength will come. Just do your best every day and you will get better every week.
  • jsnyder320
    Options
    Week one is drawing to a close.. 1 more day to go and I think I'm doing pretty good. I haven't quit and none of the workouts are impossible. I'm eating healthier and cutting back on the calories. All in all a good week. How is everyone else doing?
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I start on the 30th, Just at DDP Yoga at the moment
  • jsnyder320
    Options
    Just a check up. Is the middle of the 3rd week and im down 15 to 17 lbs depending on the day still doing the program as I have another 30 lbs to go. How's everyone else doing
  • kqd_isa
    kqd_isa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm finishing week one of P90x3.. Anyone doing week one too?? Is there any support group? Thanks ;)
  • jsnyder320
    Options
    Hi kqd_isa. I know there is a fb group (mentioned a few posts above). I'm on my 6th week and couldn't be happier with the results. Still not as flexible as I'd thought I would be but I've noticed a change so that's good.