Hip Hop Abs!

Options
:# I just reviewed my workout DVD in the mail today! I just wanted to know who owns this and what positive results have you had?
Feel free to save me as a friend! So we can go on this hip hop abs journey together!!!

Replies

• m3lq_k
    m3lq_k Posts: 59
    Options
    o3mrqfxhdllm.jpg
  • TheRealLTM
    Options
    I'm starting Hip Hops abs on Monday. I've done turbofire before and loved it. I would love to go on this journey with you. We got this! :)
  • Nursediva76
    Options
    I have hip hop abs but couldn't seem to get into it like I need to. I work better in groups with someone supervising & pushing me. Maybe we can encourage on another!!!!! :D;)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I own this and do it only sporadically when I feel like doing something different. It doesn't cause me to work up the kind of sweat I like. Fairly easy. But it is fun.
  • m3lq_k
    Options
    Yes ladies!!
    I tried it last night! It's moderate for me.. I was sweating but not to extreme!! It's a great workout if you want to switch it up a little :D
    The killer part is the legs ahhh!! Feelin the burn! Of course I would love too be on this journey with all of you!!! add me!?!?
    We can doo this!!!

• shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I used to do this in my aerobics class back in high school PE... it was absolutely hilarious! i remember it working for me back in high school, and that is was funny enough to get a bunch of awkward girls over the "it's an exercise video" factor... some of the stuff is just so awkwardly sexual though!
  • Nursediva76
    Options
    I think that's another reason I couldn't really get into it. I don't have a problem with his sexual preference, but he was just a little too flamboyant for me. Glad I'm not the only person who feels that way!! :|
  • joey858mfp
    joey858mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Where do I buy the DVD?
  • m3lq_k
    Options
    lol!!! Yes! I did notice that too.. Felt awkward as well.. I couldn't help laughing at my husband when he was trying some of the moves! :o
    You can buy this on Amazon:)
  • hdrenollet
    hdrenollet Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I did Hip-Hop Abs last year and loved it! It didn't improve my dance skills at all, but it was fun and I lost 15 lbs, so it is effective too.
  • vickyaldersey
    vickyaldersey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just bought hha, waiting for it to arrive, looking forward to it. Has anyone had good results from hip hop abs?
  • princesstaina
    Options
    I ust got Hip Hop Abs in the mail on Saturday. Taking it out for a test run early this morning. I'm so excited on trying it out. This is my second Shawn T work out I'll be doing but I'm going to fully do this, this time around!
  • sugarpuff29
    sugarpuff29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've got these dvd had it a few months but just haven't done it think after reading some of these comments I will.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of Hip hop abs I lost 14lbs first time. Doing again before I go back to insanity! !! Good luck to all