Help!

Options
i need help! I need to lose about 3 stone but am totally lost on how to go about it. I've tried slimming world, and various other diets but they don't work. I don't know how many cals I should be consuming or how many carbs, protein and fat? Or from what type of food these should be from?
Currently my daily diet consists of, bran flakes and milk, a wholemeal roll with lean ham for lunch, dinner of low fat sausages, chicken or steak with salad and home made chips or a home made chilli or bolognese. My 'snacks' include fruit..I'm lose for inspiration and need help!

Replies

• art2314
    art2314 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey hannah, have you set up your profile here yet to get your calorie goal? Dont be discourged by past diets that didnt work. I personally have chosen to just stay within my daily cal limit, eat healthy and get in exercise were I can. Even if its just walking the dog, it adds up. I try to switch it up with my foods so I dont get sick of eating the same thing. At first I would always have salad as my side, but that gets tiresome, so sometimes I have raw brocolli and raw baby carrots with a small bit of light dressing.. works for snacks too. 100 calorie packs work well too and you can take them on the go, I love those cocoa almonds, sweet and already premeasured. I find keeping a variety of berries in the fridge helps with snack cravings, if I want something more I grab a fiber one bar, its nice that they have a variety to check out. I usually reserve my fiber one blueberry streusel bar and coffee for my nightly dessert, thats my treat, even though I have seen it said dont eat late. I would be climbing the walls, if I over restrict and dont work with my life style I know I will fail, because I have before. So this time I am trying to make a lasting change that will work for me. Hope any of this helps, good luck with your journey. :)