Insanity Max:30

Options
Hey! Yesterday I started Insanity Max:30. I really liked it but it was a tough one! I have completed the original Insanity a couple times, and absolutely love that workout. Its my soul mate workout for sure. I just wanted to get some opinions and just chat with others who are also participating in Max:30. Feel free to add me as a friend, I love to grow my friends list :)

Replies

• queensquidlet
    queensquidlet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my first day of Month 2.. it's a doozy but I love it!
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Stacjsteinert5 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am looking forward to today's workout! I love it, it pushes me!
  • am1234562014
    am1234562014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Loving it im on day 2 of week 7 had 7lb of in the first month, down now to 9st2lb. It will be interesting to see what the end of the 60 days brings
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Options
    What about inches? And toning? How has that been ?
  • meleryan2
    meleryan2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on Week 3 of Max 30. We completed Insanity last year as well. This is an amazing workout and I feel it's just as effective as regular Insanity but shorter. It doesn't feel shorter. How have your results been? Are you doing the abs workouts too? We add in the ab routines every other day.
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Hey, I also have been through a few rounds of insanity along with T25 Tapout XT, Combat etc. just started Max 30 too. Looking for friends as well
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Options
    I am on week 1! I am noticing already clothes are looser :) I agree, I have completed Insanity a couple times, and Max:30 IS JUST AS BADASS. lol I have faith I will achieve amazing results :) Feel free to send me FR!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Today will be the end of week 7 of Max 30 for me. Can't believe there is only one more week left of the program. The workouts have been awesome, but it has been hard to work in all 5 days a week with my weightlifting days at the gym.
  • Lalapunzi
    Lalapunzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Its an awesome workout! Today i started my second round, and let me tell you i have great energy!
  • tait1990
    tait1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have done a couple of workouts this week of MAX 30, just to get the gist of it. I have done insanity a couple of times. OH MY WORD it is a killer. Feel so good after it! Going to start properly on Monday and smash the 60 days.
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love this workout. I just finished week 1 of month 2. Keep at it and no matter what don't give up!
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last workout of Month 2 (the whole program rly), friday fight rd 2. Then cardio challenge to see how far Ive come. So glad to be done soon.
  • xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Insanity Max 30 here. Who all is doing the eating plan as well? Thinking of starting the either the Insanity eating plan or 21 day fix next week but continuing to do the Insanity Max 30 workouts!
  • dacapero
    dacapero Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I finished last week and just started p90x3
  • AngelliJim
    AngelliJim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 6, and so far I've only lost 1-2 lbs, but around 5 inches. I was at a plateau where I wasn't losing at all, so this is some progress. I am following the eating plan, and I actually like it. The workouts are amazing! After this, I'm doing 21 day fix.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity Max this week and am looking for friends doing the same program. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stacjsteinert5
    Options
    I'm still loving Max30!! I am on Week 2 of Month 2!! In Month 1 I lost 5 pounds and 4.5 inches :) LOVE month 2 so far!