Insanity Max 30 or 21 Day Fix?

Options
Hi guys I'm getting a fitness program tomorrow; and I can't decide between Insanity Max 30 vs 21 Day Fix(Not Extreme). Has anyone done these 2 and has comparisons. What has your experience been? Which one do you recommend?

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say welcome :) I'll leave the fitness program questions to those that have done those 2. :)
  • mstacey04
    mstacey04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just finished insanity max 30 and was trying to decide if I want to repeat it or try 21 day fix just to mix up the workouts. I was very happy with my results from insanity. Im pretty close to my goal weight so I did not lose a lot of weight but I lost inches and am very happy with how I look. Good luck with whichever program you choose!
  • KBD62
    KBD62 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in my last couple of days of 21 day Fix. I LOVED IT. I have lost 4 lbs... but I have noticed my abs and arms and legs/ butt getting much firmer... jeans not as tight. I do the Shakeology too... that is IMO the best...as it is very satisfying... and sometimes I have it in the PM as a dessert after dinner. The food was all easy to do and not a huge change for me but what I really enjoyed is all the Pinterest boards with healthy recipes for food that is 21 day fix approved that gave me great new healthy ideas of things to fix at home (so i got out of the pasta and tacos rut)... the exercise videos are challenging... they make me sweat and when I started I could not believe how "weak" I was... but after doing this I feel much stronger and my abilities to do some of the more difficult exercises and "hold" positions is much more improved. As with anything you will get out of this what you put into it... if you skimp and don't do the exercises... you won't see the results. I am going to do another 21 day round after a week break... as I want to establish the healthy pattern of getting the 30 min workout into my daily routine... I give it an A++ easy to do... not all consuming like some other plans are.
  • littlered9484
    littlered9484 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs and 20 inches after 3 rounds of 21 day fix. I loved it because the workouts are aren’t too tough but will give you a good workout. And the nutrition is easy and simple too. First program I’ve ever stuck to. This week I decided to do a different exercise regimen, so I started Insanity Max:30 but I’m still following the 21 day fix nutrition because I can do it with my eyes closed. I recommend starting with the 21 day fix.
  • AngelliJim
    AngelliJim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've done both, and I recommend 21 day fix. I like how it incorporates weight training, and even though the meal plans are the same, I got better results from 21 day fix. I'm almost done with Insanity max 30, and then I'm going back to 21 day fix.
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A big part of deciding which is right for you is to determine where you are at in your current fitness as well as how you are with achieving your nutritional goals.