Unknown bloating

Options
AllenMom4
AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
Need some opinions PLEASE

Lately after eating the smallest things I bloat up really bad, like start looking 3 months pregnant and have the feeling like I just ate a whole cow.

This morning I had oatmeal, that seemed to be ok just made me slightly bloat
a few hours later drank a naked juice red machine...then immediately felt bloated and miserable.

Any ideas?

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Gluten?
  • Linvala
    Linvala Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Keep a diary of foods you eat and any symptoms you feel. Have you recently started adding more fiber foods in your diet? That could be it.
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    maybe your intolerant to some types of foods
    keep a diary of when you bloat
    Go and see your GP/doctor
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Go to a GI doctor. Could be an intolerance (cutting out one thing at a time for two weeks usually can help pinpoint it). Could be undiagnosed IBS as well.

Other option, as someone pointed out, could be the introduction of too much fiber at once. It usually needs to be gradually upped, then tempered with adequate water and fat intake. Good luck.
  • dannytso123
    dannytso123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I noticed that too in general. I suspected it may be sodium / water retention so I drastically decreased sodium in my diet and noticed less bloatation. See your doctor though hope you figure it out!
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I tract everything already trying to see what has changed and so on. Its just miserable feeling miserable every time I eat as much a cracker
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    clymermom wrote: »
    I tract everything already trying to see what has changed and so on. Its just miserable feeling miserable every time I eat as much a cracker

time to see the MD