Macros and hunger during cut.

Options
Hello fellow MFPers,

I've been following my macros fairly closely now for about 1.5 years, 2 bulks and one two cuts. My first cut was fairly easy, but I started on a cut about three months ago and it just isn't working. I'm constantly hungry, with intense cravings, and by intense, I mean if I start eating, I won't stop.

My macros are as follow: 150 protein, 65 fat, 200 carbs which puts me at roughly 2000 calories and a deficit of roughly 400 or so calories. I haven't changed my lifting routine other than incorporating more cardio and more volume to my lifts on a few days. However, I'm seeing great gains and getting stronger and stronger.

So my question is, how does everyone deal with the intense hunger and cravings? I drink roughly 60oz of water a day with meals, in between meals, you name it. I just can't curb my hunger and I keep blowing my macros.

Replies

• DC_TheDrivah1
    DC_TheDrivah1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Same boat
  • killakyle420
    Options
    My macros are very similar to yours. 155g protein, 69g fat and 205g carbs and I never go hungry. You should try eating more filling foods likes tons of veggies which are low cal and fill you up.