weighing in

Options
On the journey to lose weight! But how often should i weigh myself and what time of day is best? Thanks :smile:

Replies

• jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday mornings . . . helps keep me accountable over the weekend. I do it as soon as I wake up . . . after I've used the bathroom and definitely without clothes on!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Once a week on same day about same time. I do in the morning after bathroom.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday mornings . . . helps keep me accountable over the weekend. I do it as soon as I wake up . . . after I've used the bathroom and definitely without clothes on!
    I DO THE EXACT SAME>lol
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning is best time. I use to weigh in on Monday but changed to Friday because the weekend was the time where if I was to go out it would be a struggle to get back on track by Monday morning.
  • orca1961
    orca1961 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning and I think just once a week is plenty...we change so much in just one day...it would make a person crazy to weight more then that!!
  • Munchkinxoxo
    Options
    ya...i weighed myself this morning...so i will again next friday. :) because i dont wana get obsessed with weighing in everyday and not seeing results...lol So once a week after using the little girls room.. thanks for all the input :)