Weighing Yourself!

Options
Hello!! How often does everyone weight theirselves? Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Replies

• Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning. Sometimes it's aggravating to see the little .2 pound gains but it always balances out by the end of the week.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Every morning. I have been doing this since I joined MFP 3/12/12. I am on maintenance now and will keep on weighing daily. It keeps me focused.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily too...I log about once a week. I think weighing daily lets you see how different foods impact your weight. If I am up but have stayed under my calories, then I look at my diary and see if I can figure it out!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I only acknowledge Sunday morning weighs. I'll weigh up to five times or more a day, but I'm recovering from an ED, so it's just habit to step on the scale everytime I go to the bathroom.
    My little goal this week is to not step on the scale, actually.
  • jackiedt2000
    Options
    Great idea! I was never a slave to the scale and I think I would rather weigh myself once a week too. Thanks!
  • Sheila1181
    Sheila1181 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I weigh myself once a week on a Monday as it keeps me on track over the weekend, I am only set to loose one pound per week, so to weigh more often would be disheartening for me.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    My scale was stolen :cry:
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    my official weigh-in is every 2 weeks.
  • smilton81
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I don't worry too much about the day to day changes though. Just looking for the trends and to see how what I eat and how much I exercise reflects on the scale.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself twice a day.
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Daily :)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Whenever I feel like pulling out that scale. Only once a week is the day I count. For weekly schedule reasons.
  • africhwood
    Options
    Every other morning!
  • ayelizzie
    ayelizzie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Weekly. I also took my measurements as sometimes those mean more, I think it would be enough to measure once per month.
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Daily. I think that more data is always better. Helps me to focus on my goals.
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Daily, after waking up. It fluctuates but the trend matter.
  • EDs3000
    EDs3000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2 times a week. Weds & Sunday. In the morning.
  • lesliereloaded
    lesliereloaded Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Every morning after going to the bathroom and before breakfast :)