Looking to lose 100lb+ and gain some friends!

Options
Hi guys, I'm Jade, I'm 27 and a Mama to a mischievous 3 year old!
I'm looking to make some friends on what I'm sure will be a long journey to help keep me motivated, I cook a lot from scratch but often binge on chocolate and sweets (something that I'm trying to work on) Please feel free to come say hello!

Replies

• staciancharlton
    staciancharlton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey am Stacey, want to loose 50 to 60lbs
  • DanieleIsBatgirl
    DanieleIsBatgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I read something about if you're on a diet and you want a piece of chocolate, eat a piece (and no more, just enough to satisfy the craving). When most people crave "bad" stuff, rather then giving in the eat other things to satisfy the craving (first a granola bar, then that doesn't satisfy you so you eat some cereal, and then some more cereal, etc) until you've eventually consumer more calories than you originally would have with the chocolate! And dark chocolate is good for you in a sense anyway, so don't feel like you have to exclude chocolate completely! A little bit every now and then isn't going to hurt you if you continue eating right otherwise and exercise :smile: I usually hate chocolate unless I'm having a super bad day, so I would die if I couldn't have any at all! Just do what works for you
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    As a 100 pound "loser" I KNOW you can do this! I also have a 1 year old so rock on!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • Aerinity
    Aerinity Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey-o!

I've already lost over 90lbs, and still want to drop at least another 40, if not another 60. Feel free to add me if you're looking for more friends!
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • wackadoodle87
    wackadoodle87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also 27 and i have 4 girls trying to loose this stubborn baby weight :)
    I hAve been doing okay finding it hard past week needing some friends for motivation :)

Feel free to add me if you want
  • tbeard81
    tbeard81 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 and also looking to lose about a 100. Attempt #1 a couple years back I lost about 40, but I've gained it back and starting over. Looking for positive motivating friends. :)
  • drayzangel1512
    Options
    Hi I'm Wendy and need as well as want to loose 65-70 lbs for health reasons as well as my self esteem. I really need support cuz I seem to have problems staying with it. My oldest daughter helps me as much as she can, god bless her. I don't count calories cuz I don't understand how to do all that. Anyone wanna help? :)
  • cunninghammona
    Options
    hit the big 40 trying to lose 40 lbs any champions please help me
  • nappsmcgee
    nappsmcgee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 lbs myself. Adding you! Anyone else is more than welcome to add me as well.
  • susan121314
    susan121314 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hello i'm looking to lose between 50-60 lbs. its been a struggle that's for sure.
  • Liss_2014
    Liss_2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Jade!!!! Do you have FB??? I would love to connect on there.
  • norm2714
    norm2714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 26 and need to loose 100+ pounds and I really need motivation, I had lost all that weight couple of years ago but now I'm starting over
  • Milotic2015
    Milotic2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm trying to lose 80 pounds, I've already lost 7 pounds so far and this is only going into the middle of my second week. I'll send everyone on here a Friend Request. Anyone can add me also.
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm looking to lose 70-75 lbs...feel free to add me.
  • VicLoveVic
    VicLoveVic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me, on my journey to lose 70-80 pounds...already lost almost 40
  • thebigman21
    thebigman21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for support folks on a 150lb weight loss journey, 2 months in 42 lbs down, my diary is open and please feel free to add me, Thanks.
  • casswright1
    casswright1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me so far I've lost 90+ lbs xxx