21 Day Fix?

Options
Has anyone done the 21 Day Fix and bought the containers? Do you recommend it? I'm thinking about getting it but want to know if it's worth the money. 

Replies

• fit_mama_sarah
    fit_mama_sarah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I just finished the 21 day fix. I have my results via pictures if you want to see them :) I loved it because I just had a baby and it was super easy to jump right into!
  • Sweetie7986
    Options
    Hey, I have done this program and absolutely loved it. I love it because it helps with portion control which is so important. I got off of it for about a week but it's so easy to jump rite back in it..
  • xxlilkaycexx
    xxlilkaycexx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started my own version of it a few days ago. Im too cheap to pay for stuff like that so I found most of the info online and am doing it myself. Its probably a little easier with the containers so you don't have to measure everything out but Id rather save the money. Instead of the workouts I am just doing my own but Im sure if you really looked you could find them online somewhere. So far, I really like it better than just counting calories. It helps me a lot with figuring out what I should eat and actually eating healthier instead of worrying about how many calories is in something.
  • Beth_V
    Beth_V Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought it ($70-ish). I'd definitely say it's worth the money, just for the workouts alone. I prefer calories counting to measuring the food in the containers, so I'm iffy on that part, but I really like the workouts, and my shoulders/arms are getting much more defined. I did feel that they could give you more ideas about how to build your meals, tho you can find that on the internet if you search.