Accountability/Support Group

Options
Hey all!

I am starting a new accountability group on Facebook this month. It starts on March 23rd and we will be sharing recipes, talking about our workouts, and encouraging everyone to participate in the group! These are very beneficial! The first one I did I loss 30 lbs in 90 days. Now it is time to start my own and get others the same results! I will doing p90x3 but all forms of exercise is accepted.

All I ask is that you move at least 5 days out of the week and be active in the group! The group lasts for 90 days and it will be enjoyable and full of information!

Please add me as a buddy on here and send me a message if you are interested in joining the group! It is free and no one is going to try to sell you anything! Just show up and workout! That's it!

Replies

• bs12b4s
    bs12b4s Posts: 9
    Options
    I would like to join please!
  • al_bro84
    al_bro84 Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome! I just sent you a message!
  • ETAZ01
    ETAZ01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I would like to sign up for this group. I have two beachbody CDs that have been collecting dust these past few months. I need motivation, I'm so inconsistent
  • al_bro84
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Sent you a friend request!
  • lindsayplepel
    lindsayplepel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • TrishiDelishi
    Options
    Pick me!! I'm on Day 1 of the 28 Day Beginner Squat Challenge I found on here! But I can't figure out how to message you.. Sorry.. My bad
  • al_bro84
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I will send you a message when you accept! Lindsay I sent you a message as well!
  • Z4Gurl
    Z4Gurl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • mrempfer
    mrempfer Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone, can I join in with the support? I have been on myfitnesspal for years and today I am taking my health/body seriously. I need to lose 40 pounds to get my body back into the healthy weight range. I did not realize how much weight I have put on over this past 15 months after injuring my back. Yikes! Sadly I reinjured my back again 2 1/2 weeks ago and just had an epidural on Thursday. (I already contacted my doctor to get a second epidural scheduled since this one so far is not working). I know physically I am limited till my back is better, however that does not mean I can't be active about my food. I just logged my food for today and got a giant shock and awareness for my calorie intake.

I am looking for someone who I can check in with and who will hold me accountable. I am a coach by career so I am also willing to lend support back to someone/others if they are interested.

My goal and desire is to look physically in alignment with my business brand- Brilliance.

If you are interested in supporting each other for the next 30 days and take it day by day, then let's talk.

Cheers
    -Mellissa