"Cheap" Quest Bars?

Options
Can anyone recommend a site for cheap quest bars? Amazon has them priced at 12bars for $25. I was hoping to find some for a little cheaper. Thanks.

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    That's about the cheapest you're going to find them. They're expensive. You can be on the lookout for sales on the Quest website, or at GNC/Complete Nutrition/insert "nutrition" store here.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i-herb have a special on at the moment. A box of 12 costs $45 plus shipping here in Australia. I'd be jumping at the $25 deal :wink:
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Be happy with the $25 price... it's $35+ here.
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses.
  • mvrs38
    mvrs38 Posts: 4
    Options
    Target has them on sale if you have one in your area. $24.99 but no shipping :)
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that protein and meal replacement bars are almost always more expensive online than in a store like Costco or Sam's. Might just try giving them a shot before you order. I pay about a buck a piece for a kind of quest bar knockoff.
  • HearmeRoar0621
    HearmeRoar0621 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would not do a knock off on a quest bar.
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would not do a knock off on a quest bar.

haha, good to know you're open to trying new things.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i-herb have a special on at the moment. A box of 12 costs $45 plus shipping here in Australia. I'd be jumping at the $25 deal :wink:

Grocery run in Australia have them out for $38.95 plus shipping at the moment.

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    There is a guy here on MFP, Vismal, who makes videos on YouTube. He makes his own bars and says they cost about $1 each. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l97-KJJcUMA
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Miffylou wrote: »

Grocery run in Australia have them out for $38.95 plus shipping at the moment.

Awesome, thanks @Miffylou‌ :D:+1:

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    It's $25 with a GNC Gold Card, which is the same as on Amazon, except I can get a case rite nao!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazon's price is good.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yup 25 is the general going rate
  • ArvinSloane
    ArvinSloane Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    FYI, Vitamin Shoppe has 20% off until midnight tonight with the code MAR20OFF. Free shipping on all orders over $25. I basically just signed up to get coupon emails from all the places that sell them and stock up when the gettin' is good. :)
  • atiral
    atiral Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Buy a bunch from quest next cyber Monday. Really good price then. That doesn't help much now though. I buy them for 24.99 on Amazon or in the store.