Somethings gotta give!

Options
Hi my name is Charity, I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to share here on this site...
all I know is that I've gained 23lbs in the last year and I can't stand it any more! It's been a very challenging couple of years and it shows in the way that I've been eating and gaining weight;

I have to do something to stop this unhealthy habit I have picked up... I'm hoping that by seeing all that I eat throughout the day it will give me a rude awakening/ better perspective of why I'm doing this and help me make me positive change as to how I eat and exercise,
so here I go!

Good Luck to me!

Replies

• never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Buganty1
    Buganty1 Posts: 9
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • gatoklar
    gatoklar Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you ladies!
  • Carmen012978
    Carmen012978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I totally understand how you feel and I'm feeling the exact same way. I just need a little help getting started.
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    welcome, best of luck!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I have to do something to stop this unhealthy habit...

My advise is to make new healthier habits. If you stick with it long enough it really does become easier.

#1 Log your food intake honestly. It helps so much to really know how much you are actually eating everyday. It may seem a bit overwhelming at first, but by the end of one month it's easy-peasy.

#2 Use a food scale. Seriously-it will surprise you at how 'off' just eyeballing what you think is one serving actually is. ;)

#3 Remember-weight loss is not linear. You'll have ups and downs, but if you're eating fewer calories than you burn - you will lose weight.

#4 Drink more water.
  • mclauchlin406
    mclauchlin406 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You go girl!