Looking for motivationtial friends

Options
tried many times over and over again to try to loose weight but Iv never gotten the push or the motivation that Iv ever needed to commit and stay on track, looking for friends to share this experience with and hopefully able to return the favour and help out as well! ☺️

Replies

• sheilapreece3
    Options
    I'm right there with ya'
    I could really use some help and support too! I keep telling myself I want to loose weight- start exercising and eat healthier, but I just can't seem to get motivated enough! Ugh! I don't know why I'm being so unproductive!! Maybe I need someone to help me be accountable and commit too...??
  • jasonbunya
    jasonbunya Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me/ I 'll be firmly, understanding but really all the way!

No Regrets No Apologies !
  • gardiem05
    Options
    You can add me :smile:
    What you give is what you will receive back! Need encouragement just as much :-/
  • elsewhere985
    Options
    just have to stay focus on the main prize ! Right calories and stay away from sugars and fats with 30-45 mins of workouts will do wonders... Just remember if you treat your body right it will treat you right ! Good luck you have my support
  • kulso0om
    kulso0om Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me!
  • shanehayes11
    shanehayes11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me or we can start a group? I am new here but I think that can only help!
  • Nom6
    Nom6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am happy to join a group to help keep us all motivated. You can add me
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nom6 wrote: »
    I am happy to join a group to help keep us all motivated. You can add me

I have a group called "get and give motivation" and anyone can feel free to join. And anyone can add me aswell i accept everyone and motivate anyone who wants it
  • sapinna
    sapinna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm not alone. Motivation is lacking for me. It would be great to join a group or partner up with someone who understands... Please add me.

• drs64
    drs64 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, the more the merrier!
  • lhaddrell
    lhaddrell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivation and support too! My problem is that I get really excited in the beginning, loose five pounds, then i think I look pretty good only to gain it back and sometimes a little more. My goal is, not to be impatient, and log in daily to track my food and exercise. I hope to loose 20-30 pounds.
  • STenley513
    STenley513 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm about 10 pounds away from my goal weight and want it even more now that I'm so close! Everyone can add me!
  • aseg29_11
    aseg29_11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation friends add me please :)
  • tinkerbell160skycom2015
    Options
    I'm right there with ya'
    I could really use some help and support too! I keep telling myself I want to loose weight- start exercising and eat healthier, but I just can't seem to get motivated enough! Ugh! I don't know why I'm being so unproductive!! Maybe I need someone to help me be accountable and commit too...??

Options
    I'm right there with ya'

Options
    Hi nice to work with you my weight stays the same will keep trying
  • ShannaAutry26
    Options
    Add me!
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    love this topic.. today is my second day and will love to give and receive motivation... ;) it seems somewhat easy to keep track of your calories in take per day but stopping your old habits i think is a challenge. :# . so would be glad to add u and anyone else since i would love to learn as well.. ;)
  • nnikki36
    nnikki36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have teied losing weight and I always give up.but I know for my health I cannot give up so I'm gonna try every day to go a lil harder

• nnikki36
    nnikki36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am willing to take the advice of anyone thanks