wanting to succeed as much as i want to breathe

Options
I have been trying to lose weight all my life but never really had enough motivation. But now I do! I'm tired of the lifestyle I'm living and ready to take the first step towards a happier/healthier me!
Stay motivated with me !

Replies

• Lancerchick86
    Lancerchick86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I couldn't agree more with your wanting to succeed as much as you want to breath. I feel the same too. I never used to be the way I am now but unfortunately life has a way of creeping up on you. My body just can't do my lifestyle anymore. Here is to staying motivated and reaching our goals. We can do it! :smiley:
  • kassienoriega
    Options
    Exactly! I've noticed certain things have become a struggle that weren't before. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been and it is NOT ok. Glad to know others feel the same way! Motivation is key!
  • ZebsterBC
    ZebsterBC Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's a good start. To me motivation is your starting point, but determination will get you through the rough spots and to your goal. If you want it that bad, don't let anything stop you.
    I know all too well the toll the extra weight can have and losing it is vital. I've yoyoed up and down too many times. This time I've learned from my mistakes and am determined to succeed.
    Welcome to the journey to a good, healthy weight. :)