Clean eating plan

Options
I am super excited about my new clean eating program which starts tomorrow (was waiting for fruit/veg order) and cannot share IRL (friends and family not interested). My meal plan is so varied and includes dinners of chicken/leek/rocket, beef tenderloin/broccoli/sweet potato, turkey pasta, salmon/sweet potato/veg, pork chops and stir fry (lunches are leftovers).

I am so excited because it is much more pretty, varied and healthier than my normal diet.

Replies

• angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Jazzybrass wrote: »
    I am super excited about my new clean eating program which starts tomorrow (was waiting for fruit/veg order) and cannot share IRL (friends and family not interested). My meal plan is so varied and includes dinners of chicken/leek/rocket, beef tenderloin/broccoli/sweet potato, turkey pasta, salmon/sweet potato/veg, pork chops and stir fry (lunches are leftovers).

I am so excited because it is much more pretty, varied and healthier than my normal diet.

I know all about family not being interested in our new healthy eating habits... I got laughed at on Christmas Day when I was measuring my portions... I was being "ridiculous"... oh well I took it in stride and kept doing my thing... they ain't laughing at my F.A. (fine a**) now...LOL ;)
  • Jazzybrass
    Jazzybrass Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    They do not laugh, but do not understand! They think that because I am relatively slim, I do not need to worry about healthy eating and fitness. I want to be strong and healthy, not a size zero (got there by mistake once and it was not a fun year).

I want to treat my body with the respect it deserves, and learn how to treat myself without going overboard. My family does not get this; to them it is all about weight loss.