i realllllly like mfp!!

Options
i have felt sad before about my weight gain and downloaded a bunch of fitness and diet apps thinking it would motivate me to do something..but when i finally did get motivated was when i got frustrated trying to figure out points for WW at my employee dining room at work..this is sooooo much easier ..i did WW after my youngest was born for a little bit so i know the actual recording of the meals is what works but this is even more useful and educational...i feel like i will actually be able to suceed with this as a tool..and i LOVE this website too!! and its FREE!! this is exactly what i needed!! i just hope to stay motivated!!

Replies

• trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this MFP too. Fee free to add me as a friend
  • JenInAustin
    JenInAustin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Meeee tooo :)
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    love it toooo! been here awhile and I am not leaving!!!
  • foxyroxy1978
    Options
    I also tried WW and this is soo much better!!! WW allows you to "cheat" with your extra weekly points.. MFP makes you take accountability when you splurge!! I made my diary public also to keep me accountable!!! Good luck you can do it!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful & it can work for you : )
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome....i find myself much more accountable for what i do and eat....and the encouragement from those that understand the journey is much needed and appreciated too
  • gonnabeskinny2011
    Options
    I was exactly like you reading your post.................but looooooove mfp, its my new way of life!!!! :love:
  • andyj1984
    andyj1984 Posts: 76
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great. I have only been here for a month and a half, and already lost quite a good chunk of weight.