Our family 300 pounds down with MFP! PIC HEAVY

Options

Replies

• LetterboxingMoose
    LetterboxingMoose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love that you are all on the journey to be healthy together as a family. Thank you for sharing this; it's inspiring.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic, very well done!
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    AWWW You all look AMAZING! I am so happy for your family! Thank you for the motivation and inspiration!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!! You ALL look great and Happy !!!! Inspirational !!
    Way to go mom- doing it as a family.... love it..
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing! Your family deserves to be highlighted by MFP or something... don't hear about too many families dedicated to losing weight together. Look how your hard work paid off... you all look fantastic and healthy. Keep at it!!
  • psausser
    psausser Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Did you all eat the same food....who did the planning. I'd love to hear what went into your success.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! This should be pinned at the top! Would love to hear more about your journey.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Awesome job done by all of you! All of you are looking great! Congratulations on the great job!
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The picture of your lovely family with the green shirts on is so beautiful. What an amazing gift you have given each other. I wish you all continued success ...you've made my day.
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Psausser dad does the menu and mom, dad, and big sis eat that. The twins and two other teen boys eat some of our food but not always. Everybody drinks the water though. We've decided to write a book as a family. :)
  • ashkinb
    ashkinb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fabulous inspiration!!
    Congratulations all!
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've given me goosebumps! You all look so much healthier and there's such a lot of love in these photos. Well done guys.xx
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family - congratulations :smile:
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    This is nice. Alot of mothers, especially, say they are trying to change their family's eating habits and encounter big resistance from husband and kids. It's such a good example that you are in this together--and that's how it should be. Congrats to all. B)
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Don't be fooled. There is 20 years of resistance not pictured. Lol a health crisis changed my husbands mind and he set his mind just like that. Everyone in the house adapts at their own pace. It took me a couple months to really buy in. It takes time. :)
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great, I especially like the race day photo of the family.
  • Socialwacker
    Socialwacker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congrats to each and everyone of you for a job well done! Keep up the great work
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations to you all! :)
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is fantastic for the entire family. Very proud of you all
  • techreyes
    techreyes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and motivational story! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!