Looking for new friends to help me stay on track

Options
and motivated!

I haven't seen much results in 1 month but maybe I haven't been strict enough anyone who wants to support each other please add me!

Replies

• laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Don't give up yet. I had a month where my weight loss was stagnant. It was frustrating, but I finally did break the plateau. Feel free to add me.
  • DaddyFit77
    Options
    I was stuck at the same weight for close to a year even though I worked out religiously each day....keep pushing strong and if you need support, I would certainly try and help you out! This goes for anyone....best of luck in your journey!!
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for motivated friends. I am finding weighing food and restricting calories is working!
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having friends to keep me motivated and help hold me accountable :smiley:
  • hasahnfisher
    Options
    Get yourself FOCUS T25 and you'll see results in the first week. I'm down 15lbs in 6 weeks
  • sabrinafedwards
    Options
    Im in need up motivational, upbeat friends! Add me!
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    I need help to get to where want to be and stay there. Every encouragement helps. Welcome to add me as I will try my best to encourage as well.
  • claresmith804
    claresmith804 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have just started up again and could use some motivation too. You are welcome to add me.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here everyday trying to maintain and upping my fitness!
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Anyone can add me I'm in need of motivation sometimes and I can help as much as possible!!
  • cmarianne92
    Options
    Im new and know absolutly nothing about the social side :/
  • KalikaXXX
    KalikaXXX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app for a while and just recently refocused and reset my goals. Feel free to add me. Doing this alone is really hard. Believe me, that's what I've been doing for the last 6 months and it has been a struggle. I'm looking for buddies to encourage me to keep up my momentum. I'm all about positive support and sharing recipies :smile:
  • deniseb2602
    deniseb2602 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to support anyone who needs it during their journey. I know I need it too!
  • Mitchikoko
    Mitchikoko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I love new friends that motivates and keep me on track.
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! I love to help motivate and also need motivation myself!
  • vwithers90
    Options
    Don't give up!! Maybe you're gaining muscle?!