High calorie shakes

Options
I drink boost plus which has 360 calories twice a day. I get the 12 pack which last almost a week it's 17$ a pack , sometimes I can't re up right away and have to go days without it, causing me to miss out on calories. I'm looking for a high calorie shake that doesn't taste horrible and is a quick fix. I've tried recipes and most have bananas and I hate the taste of them. Does anyone have any tasty high calorie Shake recipes willing to share ?

Replies

• TheMetalMan0
    TheMetalMan0 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ljUFULG.jpg
    Add peanut butter/nutella for mo' gains
  • KingRat79
    KingRat79 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    whey protein + any soft fruits(strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, banana etc etc) + any nut butter(peanut, almond, hazel, cashew, coconut etc etc)+ liquid of your choice (milk, almond milk, soy milk) = lots of calorie goodness :)
  • mikeyninja
    mikeyninja Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Agreed any decent whey isolate will get your calorie intake where you want to be while maintaining the macros.
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you are into thicker textures blend your protein shakes with cottage cheese and a bit of instant pudding powder. You'll get the texture without the bananas. Half a cup of regular cottage cheese will add 100 calories and and 13 to 14 grams of protein. This is an easy recipe. If you are not a chocolate person just use a vanilla powder and leave out the cocoa.

1 tbsp. cocoa powder
    1 serving chocolate or vanilla whey powder
    1 cup blueberries (approximately 150 grams)
    1/2 cup regular cottage cheese (113 to 115 grams)
    1/4 package cheese cake or chocolate flavored jello pudding powder (8 grams)
    1/2 cup whole milk

Blend it all up with ice and enjoy. It will give you around 375 calories, 44 protein, 35 carbs and 7 fat.
  • heyitstahiraa
    heyitstahiraa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try these. Thank you all.
  • krisy187
    krisy187 Posts: 3
    Options
    I use Serious Mass weight gainer and Quest Bar protein bars (:
  • Alcor2
    Alcor2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Cytogainer (made by Cytosport) tastes great and does the job well.
  • acelano57
    Options
    I use ice a high protein powder 1 cup of yogurt blueberries and strawberries blend it all up taste great
  • acelano57
    Options
    acelano57 wrote: »
    I use ice a high protein powder 1 cup of yogurt blueberries and strawberries blend it all up taste great[/quotAnd 4 ounces of almond milke]