45 down 60 to go! Looking for friends!

Options
Hi there! My name is Jennifer and I live in Nebraska. I've been using myfitnesspal for about 5 months now. So far I have lost about 45 pounds! I love to motivate people and have people motivating me looking for some female friends to share our journeys! :) please send me a friend request if you've got some weight to lose and you want somebody who logs every day to help motivate you! I look forward to making many new friends!

Replies

• kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Jennifer! I'm Kim and I live in Mississippi. I've used myfitnesspal on and off for years, but I started my journey once again last week. So far I've lost 8 pounds and have about 110 to go! I would love to have encouragement and motivation along the way and also be encouraging to others!
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Jennifer! I'm Crystal and I live in Alabama. I have been with MFP for just a little over 2 months and have lost 17 pounds with this website but a total of 26 all together. I'm on everyday and I love motivating people and love having people there to motivate me. I have 140 pounds I want to lose, also wanting to start lifting weights to get toned. I am sending you a friends request. Anyone else who posts can add me also!
  • norm2714
    norm2714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started with MFP yesterday, need to lose100 and need some motivation and friends :)
  • aharp277
    aharp277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! I'm Amie, I live in Virginia Beach. I used MFP a few years ago and had success then stopped. I just recently went to a weight loss Dr. who is helping me along the way. So I started to us MFP again to keep track. In a month, I'm down 6 lbs. I have about 65 more lbs I would like to lose. Would love the motivation for sure :smile:
  • clarefp640
    clarefp640 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer I'm clare and I live in England!. Americans do motivation very well!. I'd love your support. I want to lose 4stone, I think that's around 56lb. I would appreciate any motivational tips!. X
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! I'm Jeff and I live in Nebraska as well. Congrats on your success and good luck reaching your goal.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    jdelot wrote: »
    Hi Jennifer! I'm Jeff and I live in Nebraska as well. Congrats on your success and good luck reaching your goal.
    Oops..I see you're looking for female friends.
  • puja25
    puja25 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Heya, I recently started using MFP. I have 65 pounds to lose. I live in India. This is the first time I am using something like MFP. Hope we all reach our goals
  • desireedeann25
    Options
    JenLosesIt wrote: »
    Hi there! My name is Jennifer and I live in Nebraska. I've been using myfitnesspal for about 5 months now. So far I have lost about 45 pounds! I love to motivate people and have people motivating me looking for some female friends to share our journeys! :) please send me a friend request if you've got some weight to lose and you want somebody who logs every day to help motivate you! I look forward to making many new friends!

• mkwalley
    mkwalley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Meg and I live in Mississippi! I've used MFP off an on over the past couple of years, but have only ever been constant these past almost three months. I'm determined to stick with it this time. I'm hoping to lose 85-100 pounds no matter how long it takes!