hello to everyone

KALIMOON
KALIMOON Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i have belonged to myfitnesspal for months and have done nothing
i had no motavation , i tryed so hard at first then i just didnt log in again , untill now
i have my motavation and i started at 247 and now im down to 230 , so i lost 27 pounds
, i need lots and lots of friends ,lol i dont want to blow this i want to keep my mind set like it is
anyone else feel this way and need just suport suport suport , then email me and lets be friends
thanks kimberly:smile:

Replies

• i have belonged to myfitnesspal for months and have done nothing
    i had no motavation , i tryed so hard at first then i just didnt log in again , untill now
    i have my motavation and i started at 247 and now im down to 230 , so i lost 27 pounds
    , i need lots and lots of friends ,lol i dont want to blow this i want to keep my mind set like it is
    anyone else feel this way and need just suport suport suport , then email me and lets be friends
    thanks kimberly:smile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Kimberly, I am with you. I started in May and have done nothing but actually gained a few pounds (not MFP fault). Every day I start off with a new resolve, and every night I blow it. It's not even that I want to lose alot of weight, but figure out how to have self-control to eat healthier. Hasn't been happier. Will today be different? Here is to wishing.

I'll be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Good to have you back Kim!! You can do this!! Keep up the good work!
    00020324.gif
This discussion has been closed.