Starting again. Again. Again.

Options
Natalina90
Natalina90 Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
So .......

A little while back I did pretty well using MFP, managed to lose weight and felt really positive that I had made a change for life.

Then it was Christmas. I gained weight, have just about maintained at that weight since until the last couple of weeks and my weight is creeping up again.

I'm very annoyed with myself and am afraid I will never stop being a yo-yo dieter.

I know MFP works, I just need to get back into following it again! I've made a new profile and am hoping to recreate the success I had before, but this time keep it up!

I'm 5ft 1.

CW: 142lb
GW: 112lb
UGW: 108lb (just to allow some wiggle room!)

I'd really welcome any friends with similar stats or who can support this little yo-yo!

Replies

• zzannetos
    Options
    Not sure how to use this....
    please add me
    Facebook or here
    Zoe Zannetos
    Or
    zzannetos@hotmail.com
    I'm in the same position as you!!!!
    5"1
    140 pounds
    And trying to get to 115.
    And I have no friends lollll

Let's do this!!!

quote="Natalina90;10113168"]So .......

A little while back I did pretty well using MFP, managed to lose weight and felt really positive that I had made a change for life.

Then it was Christmas. I gained weight, have just about maintained at that weight since until the last couple of weeks and my weight is creeping up again.

I'm very annoyed with myself and am afraid I will never stop being a yo-yo dieter.

I know MFP works, I just need to get back into following it again! I've made a new profile and am hoping to recreate the success I had before, but this time keep it up!

I'm 5ft 1.

I'd really welcome any friends with similar stats or who can support this little yo-yo![/quote]
    Natalina90 wrote: »
    So .......

I'm 5ft 1.

I'd really welcome any friends with similar stats or who can support this little yo-yo!

• zzannetos
    Options
    Hi!!!
    Please add me, to Facebook or here
    Zoe Zannetos
    zzannetos@hotmail.com
    I'm in the same position as you
    Ava could really use a buddy to help and motivate :)
    I'm 5"1
    140 pounds And trying to get back to what I weighed last march: 115 pounds
    Let's do this!!
  • Natalina90
    Options
    :) Have added you