30 day shred- maintaining the weight loss?

Options
82song
82song Posts: 30 Member
Hi guys, I see that a LOT of people on here have had brilliant success with the 30 day shred, but my question is to those who have done it- how hard/easy is it for you to maintain that weight loss, as I find that with quick weight loss for me I will invariably gain it back, and then some!

I only managed 2 days of it!!!

Replies

• momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal weight (only 1.5 pounds to go) and I did do 30DS ending last week. I still do it 3 days a week and take walks the other days. The think with maintenance is that you can't just stop eating well and stop exercising when you've reached your goal. The changes you make to get to your goal should be changes you're willing to make for the rest of your life. Otherwise, you will just go back to where you were.
  • SashaDawn75
    Options
    I just saw the DVD for sale at my local DrugStore and was going to pick it up! I've tried so many programs and haven't been able to commit long enough to keep going -
    Shall I try another? for $12,99 maybe its worth it!

Momma3 - 1.5 lbs to go! Wow great job!!!
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    The 3DS has helped me get an intense workout in, in a short amount of time each morning. But my weight loss has still been slow. I think the key is to remember to eat the calories that you burn, which is about 300 for me when I do the 3DS. I am hoping that since the weight loss is slow and gradual, with my learned healthy eating habits, the weight will stay off! I agree that exercise needs to be part of your lifestyle to keep the weight off.
  • 82song
    82song Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, thanks for your comments. I agree that weight loss is a complete lifestyle change. I hope that I can maintain the walking, zumba and cycling and maybe take up something else. I just dont see myself doing the exercise video every three days for a long time without going bored, but I get bored quite easily ;)
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    As long as your reasonably fit and don't over consume you will lose weight. Does it really matter if you lose .5 lbs or 2lbs a week as long as you lose it? Sometimes i lose .6 lbs a week and others 2.5 and i don't do anything different from week to week.