Options
Hello all! This is my first time using this app! I am trying to completely change my lifestyle so I can be a better me for my family. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty much trying anything right now that will keep me active for at least an hour a day! Glad to be here and would love your support!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This app is awesome, it helped me lose 86 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi I love this app as well. I do spin classes, run on the treadmill, elliptical and weight machines three days a week. I also try to add a DVD such as Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I also have the Insanity series. I like to walk my dogs when its nice outside which is a WORKOUT because my 15 month old 100 pound rottweiler likes to play with the leash instead of walk.
  • Wolfride
    Wolfride Posts: 25
    Options
    Hello! Welcome, welcome you lovely thing! I'm sure the tracking alone will help you make HUGE personal improvements in a step toward an even sexier you! Feel free to add me if you ever wanna rant about the smelly dudes walking their dogs or something. Ha! =D
  • Mrs_hafnhaf
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! This will be a long journey and so glad to see I'm not alone!