Support

Options
i have been logging for 16 days and have lost only 2 pounds. I have been excersiing and counting everything I eat at 1200 calories. I do eat more than 1200 when I excersise. I have a fit bit also to track. I am just so disappointed. Does anybody have suggestions??

Replies

• jazzagirl30
    jazzagirl30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I generally stick to the 1200 even if more calories are added on from exercising, I have this has worked pretty good for me :)
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    That's essentially a pound a week, which is terrific :D Slow and steady wins the weight loss race! Keep up the good work <3
  • slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1-2 pounds a week is the goal. Any more than that consistently and you could be sacrificing lean muscle. It's a slow process, but it's still progress.
  • andst5001
    andst5001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would kill for 2 lbs in 16 days right now. That's actually pretty good. Don't get discouraged! It'll happen.
  • lucylouhunter84
    lucylouhunter84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else here, slow and steady! I've been losing / gaining / and finally losing weight for over 12 years and I'm at a decent 77lb loss in total. Don't get disheartened, it will come off when it's ready! Keep up the great work! ☺