Has anyone told you....?

Options
Has anyone told you today just how special you truly are? If not, then I am honored to be the first to say it. My darling friend you are truly special & one of a kind. Has anyone told you today just incredible gorgeous you are? If not then I am honored to be the first to say it! My love you are beautiful, sexy, funny, smart, elegant, and just simply smoking hot! Has anyone told you today just how proud they are of you? If not then I am honored to be the first to say it!!! You have come so far, and gained so much confidence. You have a warriors heart and nothing will ever stop you. Has anyone told you today just how loved you are? If not then I am honored to be the first! You are dearly loved, and though we may be many miles apart, there is a cowboy in Texas who is rooting for you. I have faith in you my darling. Everyday you just make me more proud.
Have an amazing weekend my beautiful friend.
Blessings & Love,
Ed

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    WoW! Ed I must say that is so extremely wonderful of you to post! It will certainly make someone feel a little better today. What a special human being you are. Beautiful words my friend! Bless you!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Aww. You are a beautiful person. <3
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    aw, how sweet are you!?
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    aw that made me smile! thank you
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Thank you so much for that. I'm sure you'll get many replies of thanks, but I'm not sure you could know just how much you touched people with your message. For me, it meant the world. You touched my heart and did wonders for me this morning. What a beautiful thought to wake up to this morning.

So, bless you Ed and thanks for your great heart. You rock!

Ro
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow, that just brought tears of joy to my eyes. Thank you, my friend. Love right back at ya!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Your kids are lucky to have such a caring dad.

Thank you.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    wow. You know, when my hubby tells me things like that, sometimes I feel like he says it because he is my hubby. Something like that from someone else means so much more. Thank you so much for giving my the extra boost!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bless you all. You are amazing and beautiful people. :heart:
    Ed
  • Britt269
    Britt269 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ED, you are super sweet and you are great you make my day even better reading what you write it touches my heart more and more thank you <3
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    know wonder won=man are starting to throw themselves at you. You are awesome and make all of us feel like we are the only woman on the other side of your computer lol. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend with your kiddos.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Very nice Ed....and has anyone ever told you thank you for being one of our nation's heroes?....if not then let me be the first.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Very sweet, I can't believe you're single!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! Especially after I just worked out and look "a mess"!! :blushing:

Have an awesome day!!

song2sing
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    :heart: You never cease to amaze me with you wonderful words of encouragement!! :heart:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Ed,
    You are fantastic and such a wonderful, supportive friend. Thank you for all your kind words and knowing exactly what to say and when to say it. Your timing always seems to be impeccable. I appreciate you so much and so glad we're friends.
    Hoping you have a fabulous day!
    xoxo:flowerforyou:
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yuo know what, I was having a really down day today but that has made me feel so much better and that I CAN do this! Thanks :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    thank you so much Ed....God bless you for those sweet words
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Dear Ed,
    Ok you nut, as tears flow...that was plain sweet!! Last night my husband and I talked about him retiring in 5 months...so stress has decided to move in with us. There is no time to think of things like you have stated so just keep those phrases coming:-)!!!! We will have no cable..(bye bye trendy cooking shows), or phone (no care there), no exercise trainer (ending contract today) and with me being the sole breadwinner of the household (extra shifts for me)....I think the proper term is "tightening the bootstraps"....if this nudist even had a pair:-) Respectfully Annr