New to program about two weeks of tracking but I went up in weight today.

Options
I am a bit frustrated today I got on the scale and I went back up in weight. I need some help to do better. Anyone with suggestions?

Replies

• Csillagfeny77
    Options
    It's had happend to me too.Don't give up!
    I stand on the scale once a month!
    Your clothes tells you better how well you go!
    Put your goal to get healthy,fitt and strong!
    Don't worrie about the scale!
    Keep moving!
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    It really helped me to weigh my food on a scale. What I thought was a portion was way off. It has helped me to more accurately log my food.
  • tobff
    tobff Posts: 1
    Options
    I totally get what you mean. Weight is just a very tricky thing to handle as long as you feel good the number on the scale just doesn't matter. I can tell you for certain that last time I weighed myself I was not happy with the number at all

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Your food diary is closed so I can't see what your daily totals are. Log every BLT(bite, lick and taste) that goes in your mouth, Don't eat back your exercise calories and walk 30 minutes per day. You will lose!
  • rosamonreal
    rosamonreal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this app for about 60 days now and ill tell you my weight at first was like a roller coaster. But once your body adjusts, you will see results. Try not to weigh yourself too often. I would say no more than once per week. (weight yourself first thing in the morning after you have used the restroom, but before you have eaten or drank anything) Also the number on the scale shouldn't be your only way to measure your success. Measuring our body parts is a great way. Just cuz the scale doesnt show any change doesnt mean you body hasnt improved. Hang in there, It's going to be hard, but it pays off. Remember that :smile: