5' 3" / 161 cm ladies

Options
Hi ladies!
I'm 5' 3" / 161 cm and currently 125.5 lbs / 57 kg. My first goal weight is 55 kg and I'm so close to reach it but I think I'm gonna change it to 50 kg as I'm not happy with my body yet! I'm curious to know what your goal weight is?
Also, feel free to add me and we can encourage each other on the way. :)

Replies

• aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh between 123lbs-125lbs. I also might add I'm 30 years old too. :smile:
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'3" and currently around 100 lbs. I have a very tiny frame, wear kids size shoes and all, so 100 lbs isn't as small as it sounds. I run and have gotten leaner the past few months. I think for the fall I need to add more calories and strength training to get the shape I want. I'll add you!
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    And BTW I looked at your pics and you look fantastic!
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    Thank you guys! Look forward to hear about more 5' 3'' gals :)
  • skinnymini2552
    Options
    Hey! I will definitely be adding you...also looked at your pics and must say you look great! I'm currently 146 lbs and hoping to get down to 135 lbs by mid-late August. UGW is 110 lbs and I'm trying to get there by the time Halloween rolls around :D
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    And BTW I looked at your pics and you look fantastic!

Thank you. :)
    Hey! I will definitely be adding you...also looked at your pics and must say you look great! I'm currently 146 lbs and hoping to get down to 135 lbs by mid-late August. UGW is 110 lbs and I'm trying to get there by the time Halloween rolls around :D

Thanks for the compliment. Good luck with the goal! My UGW is also 110 lbs / 50 kg.
  • mixtapes23
    mixtapes23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3" at 141, trying to get down to somewhere in the 120's (possibly less than that?). Your pictures are very motivating! Consider yourself added and anyone can add me as well :flowerforyou:
  • AlliSteff
    AlliSteff Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" (and will be 32 this month! Gargh!) and around 142/141 lbs. I have weighed this amount for years, although I look so much smaller now than when I started my workout journey last year. While the weight hasn't realyl changed, my body fat percentage has dropped dramatically.

Ideally I'd love to get to 125, but I am not holding my breath
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My stats and goals are pretty much identical to yours! Although as I lift I'm less concerned about my weight and more concerned about what I look like.
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Heeeyyy 5'3'' here. Currently 117 lbs, looking to reach 105 ish. Kinda hard sometime to stay motivated when you can't see any difference on the scale..