• WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    L'eau D'Issye by Issye Miyake
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaha! Omgsh bacon! Im sold!
    Cool water for men, drakaar noir, and pretty much any of the AXE scents! :0)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Eternity
  • secretsquiral
    secretsquiral Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    For men i loveee armani code

And for me i just adore perfume; to many to say, but my few top picks that i own an love are Dolce & Gabbana The One‎. Princess vera wang and Lolita Lempicka the original!
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love a man wearing Armani Mania. Even better if they are dressed in an Armani suit as well.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I only wear one scent. Chanel Mademoiselle. I don't like much cologne on a man.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I love the smell of my perfume....Paco Rabanne Lady Million - eau my gold!

and on men I'd have to say lynx or chanel for men! :heart_eyes:

but man scent alone...is just heavenly :heart_eyes::joy:
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Perry Ellis for men is heaven. I Also really like Clinique Happy, its a pretty clean scent. I don't like over the top stuff.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Not a perfume (that I know of)... But I love love love the smell of old books. Open to a random page and shove your nose in. Aaaahhhhh....
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    For men I like acqua di gio or kenneth cole black, for me I like Coolwater or sweet pea for B&B works.
  • Megaaan_xo
    Megaaan_xo Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    For myself.. Coco Mademoiselle
    For my guy.. Bleu de Chanel
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a huge fan of perfumes and colognes. They are okay if they aren't overdone. Most people who wear them do not know how to accomplish that.

I love the smell of cilantro and fresh mint.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the man and whether or not the cologne goes well with their body chemistry. I can't just say one cologne. For me, when my late husband got out of the shower, he smelled SO good. It was only soap, but I'm guessing it was his pheromones that were so appealing to me.

I only wear Bath and Body Works body sprays and their matching body creams. I get a lot of compliments from both men and women when I wear the Japanese Cherry Blossom.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Stall alcohol, cigs and perfume, love it, reminds me of the mroning after the night before
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I love a mans natural scent, especially after they have been working hard. Nothing smells better to me then after my husband comes home from a hard day, or working in the back yard. Rawr!!
    Not huge on cologne but I do like Gravity.... I don't even know if they make it any more.
    The smell of rain, smoked meat and the mountains make my nose happy too.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Husband: Obsession, Paco Rabanne

Me: Lolita Lempicka, Aquolina Pink Sugar
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I still get all nostalgic and everything when I smell White Shoulders because it was my grandmother's perfume. (I even have some and put it on when I am feeling kind of down)
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was wondering if there were any other scent enthusiasts here.
    I have over 50 perfumes and probably hundreds of small vials, and enjoy them all, but my all time favorites are:

Hermes Ambre Narguile
    Boucheron Trouble
    Dior Addict (before they reformulated it to IFRA's new standards)
    Chanel Coco Noir
    Balenciaga Paris
    Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre

For men:
    Chanel Antaeus (before they reformulated it to IFRA's new standards)...OMG, so carnal, so lusty
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste (clean, crisp, floral, and slightly metallic)
    Thierry Mugler AMen Pure Havane (sweet, warm, nostalgic.I wear this one myself. It is sooo good)
    Thierry Mugler B Men (very masculine)
    Mont Blanc Exceptionnel (like a cappuccino in male form)

Other scents I adore:

Brand new tires
    Newborn babies
    Eucalyptus
    Old Books
    Vick's vapor rub
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    For me, I prefer the "green" scents from the 70's like Chanel No. 19 and Aliage. Very outdoorsy. I will follow a man like a puppy dog if he smells like pipe tobacco and old books.