Any avid FiitBit users?

Options
Anyone out there using this app paired up with their FitBit? If so, how is it working for you?

Replies

• missj3nl33
    missj3nl33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've had my fitbit from last year, and just signed up here yesterday. So far it seems alright. I like adding my cals here way better than on the fitbit. How about you?
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have been using them for about a month now and is working good. Love fitbit site gives you the carb, protein, fat percentages each day. Plus all the other info.
    Maybe once it was slow syncing but it did eventually. I usually check my laptop, some use the fitbit phone app more. so I am not as sure on the phone syncing.
  • kimberlyanne0522
    kimberlyanne0522 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks I just started really trying to sync them both today and was wondering if it was worth it. I love my fit bit and the dashboard... And the challenges!!!
  • Kniki179
    Kniki179 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think synchronizing it with your phone works much better if you're joining any of the challenges. It gives you the option of seeing where all your competitors are verses how many more steps you need to complete your daily goal. Just having it all at my finger tips work best for me.
  • kimberlyanne0522
    Options
    I love the challenges. I wish there were more options. Some around total active minutes or something. I kill total active minutes almost daily... But that doesn't equate to steps (especially in a challenge).

Agreed... I prefer my phone to computer. I'm all about the instant gratification
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks I just started really trying to sync them both today and was wondering if it was worth it. I love my fit bit and the dashboard... And the challenges!!!

I have had a flex for about a month, and I really enjoy it. However, I ended up unsyncing it from MFP, because I use the TDEE method of calculating calories and I like to post my cardio exercises to my newsfeed. I could not find a good way to really make those things work while still keeping the fitbit synced. Now I just compare data manually, but the fitbit is pretty helpful for encouraging me to get in extra cardio on those low-steps days.
  • kimberlyanne0522
    Options
    Missj3nl33...
    I totally agree about the adding the info from this app vs the fit bit...love it. And so happy it syncs!!