Nuwave Oven

pitapocket
pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
I've been considering purchasing a Nuwave Oven and I thought I'd see what MFP users think of this appliance

Replies

• My mother in law is one of those people who buys absolutely every new appliance, so she got one...didn't use it...then gave it to us. So far I have only made breaded chicken in it, but it tasted really good =)
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    I love love love it!!!! So far, I've made chicken breast, hamburgers, pork chops, breakfast sausage, and bacon in it. I so love how it cooks fast and keeps the meat juicy and the outside doesn't get too dry, it's more crispy. My husband is also really pleased with how the meat tastes. and he's always particular on how he likes his meat. I don't have to babysit the meat while it cooks, just listen for the done bell.

I also bought one for my Mom...she loves it too!
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    oh, and I also cooked up some frozen french fries in there too. they cooked up tender inside and crispy outside....so yummy! and less fat.
  • southrenlady
    southrenlady Posts: 12 Member
    purchase the Nuwave it will be the best thing you can get for yourself I have one an very seldom have to use the oven , it doent heat the house up in the summer either , besides that it allows all the grease to fall away, you can use it to cook, bake , broil an you wont what you did with out it.
This discussion has been closed.