Fitbit charge HR

looking for people to join fun Fitbit challenges, or some fun motivational fun

Replies

• HannahsMother2012
    HannahsMother2012 Posts: 47 Member
    There is a Fitbit group on here you may have better luck in. I'm sure there are charge HR users over there! I don't have a Fitbit yet but plan on getting one soon! Do you like the charge HR? I have to decide which one to get!
  • shanehayes11
    shanehayes11 Posts: 23 Member
    I loVe it! I use to use a my garmin but it's not as nice.
  • karinagw
    karinagw Posts: 25
    I just picked up a fitbit zip because I hate wearing things on my wrists and it's extremely low maintenance. I have named it George.
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Owned a Fitbit Flex for about a year (loved it) and recently upgraded to a Charge HR...love it even more ! Fabulous motivation gizmo (for me anyway) and the HR is making me up the intensity of my workouts, LOVE IT to bits ! I'm here if interested ---> https://www.fitbit.com/user/2FPG5F
  • mirandaa1985
    mirandaa1985 Posts: 37 Member
    I have a fit bit and would love to have people to do challenges with. I'm not sure how to add you though. I can pm you my email and I think you can add me that way.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Think I am getting an Atlas next time, once my One is done.
  • shanehayes11
    We'll post your info and I will add whoever wants to join
  • cj2075
    cj2075 Posts: 18 Member
    @shanehayes11‌ I had the original Fitbit and loved it until I washed it a few times and finally broke it when it got snagged on my steering wheel when I was getting out of my car one day. (Snap!) I ordered the HR a few weeks ago, but is currently on backorder and I am still waiting for mine to be built. I REALLY miss the insights that a Fitbit can provide and look forward to the added motivation I get out of following my stats and trends.
  • AmrEltablawy
    AmrEltablawy Posts: 2 Member
    Guys , from where i can buy the fitbit please ?
  • shanehayes11
    "AmeEptablawy" you can get them anywhere or even online at Fitbit.com or amazon

• runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    I have the Charge HR and love it! Add me if you'd like.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    I love mine! Feel free to add me.
  • shanehayes11
    What's your names on it!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    www.fitbit.com/user/25FKT4

I have the Surge :drinker:
  • MaryM1024
    MaryM1024 Posts: 59 Member
    edited March 2015
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2CR5TL

My email addy is: tomandmary1105@gmail.com

Is my fitbit profile. I'm down to join!

I'm Mary, btw! :D
  • HAS415
    HAS415 Posts: 48 Member
    My email is pms628@aol.com. SEnd me an invite! I love the challenges! :) I have the zip. LOVE it but I've lost it twice. A few weeks ago dropped it in the parking lot when leaving work in the midst of a snow storm. Realized it halfway home and turned around and luckily found it!