27F Veteran

Options
Hey everyone :)

Finally felt it's time to lose weight!

I served in the military, went to iraq, got hurt, came home... then was assaulted, my life was full of drama stress and dismay. I went from 130 to 160 sometimes even getting as high as 166 at my highest. I even got a breast reduction and dyed my hair to try and hide for a time because of the assault.

Life was painful and slow for a while but i want to get over it.. I think the first thing i can do to help move forward ( already going to therapy ) is to get my self esteem back and lose weight. Nothing depresses me more then knowing i can only wear 3 of my pairs of pants!! lol

My goal is to get to 125. I realize that ill probably more likely get to like 140 or 130 and i would be happy with that.. but my ultimate goal is 125.

Replies

• teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You're friggin' amazing. I have no doubt you can reach your goal. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you want!
  • nosyar
    nosyar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've no doubts you can achieve your goals. I'd be happy to help you reach them with some encouragement and any advice I might be able to give. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    You are a fighter, go do what you are good at.