S.B.F Challenge........December 11

Options
Good morning!

Yesterday ended up being a REALLY bad day! I started with a reasonable lunch...then it went to enough trail mix to physically make me sick, then I figured I would get off the couch and do some walking at Walmart while my husband got a tire fixed....we ended up at Subway and I had a half of meatball sub too :noway: Thankfully that was enough to push me over the edge so I actually stopped eating the rest of the night, but it also made me so sick I skipped the gym :embarassed:

So today I'm all about my calories, water, and going to the gym!

Hope you all have a good day!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Yesterday ended up being a REALLY bad day! I started with a reasonable lunch...then it went to enough trail mix to physically make me sick, then I figured I would get off the couch and do some walking at Walmart while my husband got a tire fixed....we ended up at Subway and I had a half of meatball sub too :noway: Thankfully that was enough to push me over the edge so I actually stopped eating the rest of the night, but it also made me so sick I skipped the gym :embarassed:

So today I'm all about my calories, water, and going to the gym!

Hope you all have a good day!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I LOVE trail mix! I always fall prey to it! hahaha

I went over my cals yesterday. I really need to get a hold of myself here. For breakfast I had my natures path organic cereal, and then made myself a sub with honey ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, cucumber, red onion and a bit od Caesar dressing. I dont plan on eating lunch today. I will be having Chinese for dinner. Taking my mom out for a birthday dinner.

My goals today... Dont eat anything else unless i get really hungry then eat an apple, then what Ive just told you! arrrrrrrrrrg haha I know I can do this! :laugh:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    What does S.B.F. stand for? I'm scratching my head trying to figure it out.

I did okay yesterday. I was only able to run 1.5 miles for some reason - normally I do 3 (working my way up to 4) My calories were good...until I drank wine. My husband and I normally have a glass or two in the evening, and I make sure I have the calories to do so (or else I don't). But last night, I drank more than I had calories for and ended up going over. But I still feel good today and fit into my skinny pants, so I'm good. :smile:

My goals for today are to NOT drink over my calories and to run the full 3 miles at the gym today.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Carrie - I hope you are quoting "The Devil Wears Prada" ("I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.")

So yesterday, I walked a little over 4 miles and taught a 45 min yoga class. Only 2 people showed up, so we cut the class short. Today I'm off to the park to do some more walking.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yesterday didn't go so great for me either. All day at work I was really good and then when I got home I pigged out on Christmas cookies. Which was really silly because they were frozen and didnt' even taste like cookies.

I did 30 Day shred and an hour of cleaning and moving furnature around to help make up for some of it. But definitely not all of it. My boyfriends sister is moving in with us today and we had to move my sons room around so she can put her bed and stuff in it.

My goal for today: No Christmas cookies!!!!!! (I can't wait til Christmas so I can get these things out of my house) :explode:

I am having chinese for lunch, sweet and sour chicken, because it's a ritual here to go out to lunch every pay day. I'm going to limit my portion though and not get rice. Then I'm just having baked chicken breast with progresso seasoned bread crumbs, corn and noodles in alfredo sauce for dinner so I should be able to stick to my calories today as long as I stay away from those cookies!!!

Well, I hope today is a better day for everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options

I did okay yesterday. I was only able to run 1.5 miles for some reason - normally I do 3 (working my way up to 4) My calories were good...until I drank wine. My husband and I normally have a glass or two in the evening, and I make sure I have the calories to do so (or else I don't). But last night, I drank more than I had calories for and ended up going over. But I still feel good today and fit into my skinny pants, so I'm good. :smile:

My goals for today are to NOT drink over my calories and to run the full 3 miles at the gym today.

Stronger, Better, Faster. We post our exercise (and other) goals everyday.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    OMG I just ate my lunch, sweet and sour chicken, and it was like an explosion in my mouth! :laugh:

I'm serious. It was SO freaking good. I think I just experianced what I've heard people describe as a "food high" :laugh:

I'm sad that it's all gone. :sad:

Oh well.

Here's to yummy lunches from buffets where you can control your own portion! :drinker:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself! In class today we had a "sleep over" skit. We had coke, candy, chips, the whole nine yards! Since our skit was first we had all that to munch on for the rest of the class period! I had one small handful of chips and a small class of coke and said no to the rest!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself! In class today we had a "sleep over" skit. We had coke, candy, chips, the whole nine yards! Since our skit was first we had all that to munch on for the rest of the class period! I had one small handful of chips and a small class of coke and said no to the rest!

Good job!! Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

I asked that, too, not long ago! Stands for Stronger, Better, Faster. Someone else may have already answered, but I haven't finished reading through yet!:tongue:

Bobbie
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure out the quote thing. I try to quote part, but get the whole thing or end up with what I"m replying inside the quote! Guess I'll figure it out eventually.:tongue:

Went to the gym this morning. Did the stairmaster to warm up, then stretches, then weights. Then I did my 45 minute spin class.:smile:

I've had my water to drink and am staying within my calories. Just had an orange for a snack, and may get some mozzarella cheese to nibble on, but my calories for dinner are starting to shrink!:noway:

I've ordered my husband's Christmas presents, and I'm just about done with presents for my boys. I may had a HRM to my own Christmas list. Any thoughts on that? Anyone use one? Good experiences? Worth getting one?

Hope everyone is having a great day. It is rainy here in south Georgia. It was almost warm this morning, but a front is pushing through, and it is cooling back down.

Bobbie
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Carrie - I hope you are quoting "The Devil Wears Prada" ("I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.")

So yesterday, I walked a little over 4 miles and taught a 45 min yoga class. Only 2 people showed up, so we cut the class short. Today I'm off to the park to do some more walking.

Yeah I didnt last. I went to moms who had fudge... and perogies... and a christmas orange! haha