If You Succeeded Today Lets Hear About It!!!!

Options
I know i am only 2 days into this, but I feel like I am crushing it!!!! If you succeeded today, congratulations. You rock!!!!!!

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :)

I didn't snack tonight after dinner, so that's good for me.
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Worked out, drank my water and stayed well within my calories. :) It's a good day!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I ate like a horse today, and pretty much only crap, cookies and coffee cake mostly. BUT I worked out enough that I still ended up under my calories for the day! In the past I would have just said screw it since I ate so bad there is no point in working out. So for me this is a huge deal.
  • brittanystonecypher
    brittanystonecypher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    2 weeks into cleaner eating and no sodas! I eat under 1500 calories and have lost 5 lbs this far. My treadmill came in yesterday and I managed to go 30 minutes longer than I did yesterday lol! #motivated B)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was offered options from about 5 boxes of Gigi's Cupcakes, and I looked at how cute the decorations were and walked away cupcake-free. The nice thing about this was also the realization that I didn't actually want any of them either. That's a pretty good change in mind-set from just a couple of months ago. (*)
  • JessCody90
    JessCody90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cycled 20 miles today, the farthest I've ever gone! It was tough but so invigorating!! And I've been eating clean all day to boot :smile:
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was very stressed because I was home with my 4 year old who has a fever and is just plain miserable. I had to miss work, and I get so stressed out doing that. I have trouble coping with a full day of fussing too.. BUT, managed not to binge eat or completely fall off the wagon. Ate some things I usually wouldn't have, went higher than I meant to for calories. But, it wasn't a complete train wreck. Since we were still at the Dr's with her at 1 AM yesterday, I consider that a pretty big win.
  • girlinagirdle
    girlinagirdle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    last night I stayed up late (i was bone tired) and made a beetroot, feta, cous cous and herb salad with toasted seeds to bring in today which brought my lunch in at under 500 cals. When all I really wanted to do was get curry for lunch. It's a teeny tiny little thing. But the little things add up to big things.
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 0.1 pounds from being out of the obese range :smile:
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    The scale finally started moving again, 12 lbs down since early January! (stalled out almost the entire month of Feb).

I am getting stronger and building endurance. Flew past my previous running record of 33 minutes but running 43 minutes without stopping. HUGE for me. My trainer started adding plyo and harder exercises in the mix and I could do way more than I thought. I love seeing results in my performance, makes me know that the scale is to follow.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I didn't have dessert last night!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I hit 30 lbs lost yesterday! Feelin' great!
  • Mark330
    Mark330 Posts: 75
    Options
    Great successes everyone. Lets use them to BUILD ON TODAY!!!! Looking forward to seeing your future success!
  • Stargazer525
    Stargazer525 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I hit my lowest weight today!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Added 3 extra walks per week into my schedule. 3 lbs until goal of 45 need it gone by Easter which is my 1 year. The push is on!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    :)

I didn't snack tonight after dinner, so that's good for me.

I would die without my after dinner snacks.
  • BRobertson23
    BRobertson23 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I sprained my ankle during one of my longer training sessions (for my first half marathon in June) a couple of weeks ago, and up until yesterday I mainly was walking and did only up to 1 mile worth of jogging. Finally ran 3 miles consecutively and in 30 minutes! Felt AMAZING to be able to do that after what felt like FOREVER since I got to run a substantial length.
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I said no to a tim bit this morning! :)
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    After losing no weight for 3 weeks I got on my scale this morning to a -1.6 pound loss! The weight isn't really a big deal to me because I'm already in a healthy range... But, it still feels great to see something from all the effort.
  • sharonocallaghan1956
    sharonocallaghan1956 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have just returned from a risk three mile walk - small dog in tow- now exhausted! Mapped out what I am eating for rest if the day - still in calorie deficit!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!