What do you tell yourself to get back on track?

Options
I've been off my diet and having junk food dining out for 2 weeks now and am finding it hard to get back to my healthier eating as I have 5kgs to lose.

Just curious to how you motivate yourself?

Replies

• SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Do you have a goal? Like looking good for swimsuit season? Or an outfit you want to rock? If so hang that garment up where you can see it all the time. Put a photo of it on your fridge door.

Personally, I'm trying to lose the weight I gained during my battle with breast cancer. I am getting my new boobs in two weeks and want to be sure I look awesome (and not end up looking like a tart!). I also agreed to be a model at a BC fashion show luncheon later this year. I want to look amazing for that with lots of definition, so when I'm on the catwalk people will be saying things like "damn, she's hot!" Yes, it's shallow, but it's working for me. Oh and I'm also going home this summer to see friends I haven't seen in 5-10years. Of course I want to look good for that!
  • Ridley2011
    Ridley2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sunflower. Good luck with surgery. I have my last recon surgery next week (I had bilateral diep vs implants but still feel I can relate!).

Shadow - are you tracking? If not, I would try to get back to doing that. I think seeing what you are eating can kickstart you in to being more mindful.