starting a new weight loss journey??? let's support each other!!!

Options
So I'm starting a new journey and if you have and looking for a support system hit me up!!!! I need it as well... it's a little hard for me to stay focused and need a little help staying on track... add me , or message me whatever.... let's just get the conversation going... :)

Replies

• kanwalfaisal
    kanwalfaisal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi dear nice to see you. ...as im also starting again and finding it difficult to zip my mouth
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's not easy to walk this journey for sure. I have lost 131 lbs with 119 to go. One of the biggest things I learned along the way is to do this in a community. Don't isolate yourself so asking for friends and support is a great step. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am new here as well. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Kniki179
    Kniki179 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, just started this new cleanse called IsAgenix, it works great all natural and I've lost 11 lbs in 25 days. I workout a lot witch also help and now 17 more to go to get to my ideal weight.
  • laurenaowen79
    laurenaowen79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm back on here for the 3rd time I really want it to work this time. Add Mr as a friend so we can all support each other x
  • Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I've been on Slimming World for 4 weeks & just joined MyFitnessPal. I'm disabled due to an ongoing chronic hip problem, so I struggle a bit with exercise! Looking to add friends for support.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky
  • laurenbritt710
    laurenbritt710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im beginning my journey as well!! Its nice knowing everyone here is so willing to support one another :smiley: this is so much easier knowing we arent alone. My boyfriend and i are both going to try to make lifestyle changes just to get healthier overall
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    73 pounds lost so far, only need to lose 10 more pounds and lots of toning to do.... Always looking forward to more motivational friends and who are serious about their health...feel free to send me a Friends request! :)
  • ayreschantell
    Options
    Glad to see we're all on the same page!!!!! o:) we can do this y'all!!!! <3<3<3 (*) (*) (*)
  • rockinez
    rockinez Posts: 2
    Options
    Btbeam wrote: »
    Welcome! It's not easy to walk this journey for sure. I have lost 131 lbs with 119 to go. One of the biggest things I learned along the way is to do this in a community. Don't isolate yourself so asking for friends and support is a great step. Anyone can feel free to add me.

• thamm5
    thamm5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys restarting my diet here's to losing weight!
  • jillionaire
    jillionaire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work, everyone!! I just started re-using my Isagenix products as well as walking on my lunch break. If anyone has a fitbit and wants to connect, let me know :) Have a great day and make smart choices.
  • dinaysh
    dinaysh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello from the sunny tropical urban jungle island of Singapore! Please add me!
  • kourjenn
    kourjenn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!
    Back on here after a 10 month break! Down 30, have another 30 to go! Definitely need the support and am here for anyone else who needs it as well! Feel free to add me as a friend - im going to try and post my progress and my struggles as much as possible! I know how hard it is, and im struggling with this plateau im at right now!
  • missgnocchi
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please add me if you'd like, i need some support to stick to things. I'm on here daily and here if you need support.
  • saltarski
    Options
    On day two of 30 day challenge with isagenix! Would love support and tips!
  • Jbwest21
    Jbwest21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'd love some support and motivation, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! :smile:
  • allibaby9101989
    Options
    Hello everyone I have decided to join the weight loss journey. Of course like most I would love to support others and be supported and motivated as well.
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the new people making the decision to get healthier!!

I lost 27 pounds of weight in the last year and packed on alot of muscle.

Feel free to ask any questions.