coffee lover.. ok more like addict

Options
Anyone else thinks a cup of coffee in the morning is heaven???? Well I do...I dont need to even anything to eat.. cause its even fulling ... tell me at least one person feels the same way...:)

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a coffee addict, but I do also eat in the morning :)

When I was pregnant I still had to have a cup of real coffee in the morning before switching to decaf for the rest of the day.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I used to drink around 10 cups of coffee a day. Right now I'm at two, one in the morning and one when I get home from work in the afternoon. But, I do love it. I've quit coffee a few times, but just missed it too much even after the caffeine crazies wore.. lol
  • suefairy123
    suefairy123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

When I was pregnant I still had to have a cup of real coffee in the morning before switching to decaf for the rest of the day.

If I'm hungry I do grab something to eat... but most of the time.. coffee keeps me going.. :)
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I love my coffee all day long but I do need to eat too! ;)
  • monkeystikx
    monkeystikx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes, coffee is an essential part of my day. Good coffee with just a splash of milk...
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Never giving up coffee. I did cut back though. Instead of 2 20 oz cups I have switched out my cup to a 10 oz. Now I'm down to 2 10oz cups.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    yup, don't want to even talk to another human until I"ve had my first cup! I've also quite here and there but miss the routine of it.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yes coffee is a must!!!
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I cannot function without at least 4 cups of coffee in the morning, and I typically have 2 big 4-cup travel mugs' worth in a day.

Only downside is that I've gained such a tolerance to the caffeine, it really doesn't help much.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my only breakfast. Unless it's the weekend. And I wake up at lunchtime.
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a coffeeholic! that will never change
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

If I'm hungry I do grab something to eat... but most of the time.. coffee keeps me going.. :)

I have 3 kids to run round after, I need food too :). I know when I go back to work soon I'll be mainly fuelled by caffeine!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm anxious to get my treadmill work done in the morning because I get to enjoy my 2 cups of coffee and one can of diet coke afterward.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    coffee was making me sick (and i was only drinking about 2 cups a day). i stopped for a couple of weeks and will have ONE cup now on occasion, but any more than that and the sick feeling returns :(
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    love my coffee every morning, having one right now...cheers to you all.
  • punkuate
    punkuate Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Coffee and diet red bull are pretty much how I function.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I love coffee, but after breakfast. And right now I've switched to Chai latte due to a sleep problem, but it's not permanent.
  • frksfrau
    frksfrau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yesssssssssss to coffee! At least one cup in the morning and one after dinner. The cup after dinner stops me from snacking.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee all day long, but I'm not sure I would say compare it to heaven. Although, I'm kind of hoping that there is plenty of coffee available in heaven.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Love Coffee

giphy.gif