Bored at work on a Saturday

Options
binary_jester
binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
So I thought I would post a picture of how messy my desk it. Where are you right now...post a pic.

http://i.imgur.com/AH1dP.jpg

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that the 44oz cup has Mt Dew in it. smiley-shocked005.gif
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    whoa!! your desk is just a few steps away from Nerdvana. 2 computer and 3 screens. :drinker: :drinker:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    You could write a song about it, to the tune of Billy Joel's Piano Man. "I'm bored at work on a Saturday...."
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Please tell me that the 44oz cup has Mt Dew in it. smiley-shocked005.gif
    My position is so important, sometimes I can't even get up to go potty... bathroomhurry.gif
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I'm bored at pseudo work on a Saturday. My view is bees and squirrels and hummingbirds. I just finished walking across the office doing lunges. Did some squats. Bicep curled a jug of clamato juice. Did some tricep kickbacks with same jug.
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Here's my desk, lol.. Just came in from a bikeride. And all those yellow sticky-notes are dinners all broken down for handy-dandy logging :-)

Have a great Saturday!

1305383729390-3.jpg
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    crap, that's big... lol
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to take a picture right now. But at this moment I'm kicked back on the couch.......at work... and bored as well!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Them there are a whole lot computer screens boy!! I would post a picture, but no idea how...I make it a practice of mine to be as technologically challenged as possible....it can be a daunting task at times but I find it to be a worthy cause.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Them there are a whole lot computer screens boy!! I would post a picture, but no idea how...I make it a practice of mine to be as technologically challenged as possible....it can be a daunting task at times but I find it to be a worthy cause.
    8YFsJ.jpg
  • kristarablue
    Options
    8YFsJ.jpg

Hahahaha...apparently you did not believe me about wanting to stay technologically unadvanced. See, in this case knowledge is not power, it just creates more work....LOL...But for you I try it! Be back on the flipside with a pic
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Hahahaha...apparently you did not believe me about wanting to stay technologically unadvanced. See, in this case knowledge is not power, it just creates more work....LOL...But for you I try it! Be back on the flipside with a pic
    Whoops...sorry. Just trying to be helpful. You don't have to post a picture though. I created the tutorial really quick while watching The Green Hornet...obviously the movie is not that compelling.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Whoops...sorry. Just trying to be helpful. You don't have to post a picture though. I created the tutorial really quick while watching The Green Hornet...obviously the movie is not that compelling.

LOL...baby I am already working on it...it will give me good practice:wink: I will want to post sooner or later anyway....Green hornet eh??? Busy at work then I see.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    NO8Bf.png

DID IT WORK???
  • binary_jester
    Options
    NO8Bf.png

DID IT WORK???
    Yep...it worked.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    NO8Bf.png

DID IT WORK???

I did it, I did it, I did it....**doin a dance and shakin my *kitten***
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I was going to post a pic of the operating rooms, but I thought I just might get into trouble.....Hey BJ (you know I just like to say that), THANKS!!! Good practice
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    So I thought I would post a picture of how messy my desk it. Where are you right now...post a pic.

http://i.imgur.com/AH1dP.jpg

hey! I can see my vday card :heart: